A marketer and interim leader, specialising in transformation and innovation in banking and financial services, CPG, life sciences, technology, telco, media and entertainment.
• Twenty years of significant breakthroughs across digital media, marketing and commerce;
• End-to-end expertise, from purpose, positioning and propositions to data-driven DCX;
• Challenges and stretches leadership’s future vision, with simple, accessible fresh insight;
• Inspires teams with a balance of IQ and EQ, strategic clarity and entrepreneurial drive;
• Powerful communicator in writing, presentation and public speaking (incl. online);
• Strong industry profile, wide network of trusted relationships with CMOs, CDOs and CXOs.
Has worked with leading brands, media and technology companies and international stars, including RBS/NatWest, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Zurich Insurance, Diageo, Telefonica, BBC, Discovery, FremantleMedia, Bacardi Global Brands, Warner Bros., BSkyB, BT, SABMiller, Mundipharma, Cognizant, HCL, Nokia, Ogilvy, Robbie Williams and Simon Cowell.
Has written two acclaimed marketing strategy books, “Promiscuous Customers: Invisible Brands – Delivering Value in Digital Markets” (Capstone, Oxford, 2002) and “The Liquid Enterprise – How The Network is Changing Value, What It Means for Business, and What Leadership Needs to Do About It” (Infinite Ideas, Oxford, 2016).