Farzana is a strategic digital marketing executive who excels at structuring marketing organizations to scale and accelerating profitable growth. She has spent her career building and growing global brands including Cheerios and Betty Crocker and developed growth and business transformation strategies for a breadth of brands including; John Hardy, eBay, AccuWeather, Vera Bradley, Unilever and The New York Times.
Her breadth of experience includes;
– Marketing strategy and execution
– Brand management at a Fortune 500 corporation
– Digital marketing strategy
– Interim head of growth marketing
– Business transformation leader
– Founder of Gallop Labs (acquired), a marketing technology company leveraging behavioral data to intelligently target marketing using predictive analytics.
She has been featured at AdWeek NY and in publications including Forbes, The Huffington Post and Silicon Republic.