Data Science, Development
When it comes to data, Vu is a magician. He combines a world-championship computer programming background with a top-tier business school education to identify and solve your business problems.
Vu’s work spans the entire data science spectrum. He can help you:
– identify the right KPIs for your company along with the correct metrics to focus on
– automate the collection and cleansing of your data
– set up the cloud infrastructure for the storage and analysis of your data
– create predictive and machine learning models from your data to help optimize your future performance
– visualize your data and tell the appropriate story to your stakeholders
He has extensive experience with digital marketing agencies as well as startups spanning the retail, automotive, travel, and marketing verticals. He has also taught data science at General Assembly’s Atlanta Campus and at Mercer University’s Stetson School of Business and Economics.
His work was recently featured in AdWeek as one of its 2019 Media Plan of the Year winners.